Sunscreen, sweat, oil, dirt, dust, makeup – your face goes through a lot throughout the day which is why any strong skin care routine starts with removing all the impurities from your face.
More often than not skincare products are packed full of harsh and drying chemicals like petrochemicals, preservatives and surfactants – detergent that after long term use can cause skin irritation and damage.
Nourishing Biologicals products are proven effective by science, giving real people real results whilst harnessing the powerful ingredients nature has to offer – and our cleanser is no exception.
What Is A Cleanser?
A cleanser is formulated to remove dirt, makeup and excess oil (or sebum) from your skin without removing the top layer of protective skin. Cleansing your skin not only removes dirt like air pollutants or sunscreen residue, it also creates a fresh palette for you to apply products like moisturizer and even prepares your face, so products penetrate the skin effectively.
Why Use Natural Ingredients?
Our cleanser is made with gentle, concentrated nutrients designed for your facial skin, so it not only cleanses the skin, it tones, tightens, eliminates fine lines, and boosts your skin’s cell production.
Each ingredient has a scientifically proved effective purpose and benefit for your skin. Many drugstore cleansers are made with harsh chemical surfactants and sulfates or use cheap fillers that only dilute the cleanser’s potency. Our cleansers only contain ingredients that give you the best results: hydration, moisturization, and nourishment.
A Guide to Our Cleanser’s Powerful Natural Ingredients:
Nourishing Biologicals Miracular Hydrating Cleanser utilizes natural key ingredients that each play an important role in balancing and hydrating your skin, leaving you looking renewed and feeling refreshed. Here we take a closer look at some of these powerful key ingredients:
- Sugarcane is a tropical, perennial grass with the extract being used as an antiseptic and natural exfoliant. Sugar cane extract also increases the effectiveness and penetration of other products. It’s also a natural source of glycolic acid (alpha hydroxy acid) which brightens and clarifies the skin.
Orange Fruit Extract
- Bitter orange is also called Seville orange, with the oil being made from the peel. One of the main benefits of bitter orange is its cleansing capabilities as it removes dirt, oil and impurities from the skin. Unlike some harsh synthetic formulas, it calms and balances the skin. Our Miracular Hydrating Cleanser includes bitter orange which help minimize the pores as it brightens your skin.
Green Tea Extract
– Not only is green tea good for your insides, it’s also good for our outside! Green tea contains powerful antioxidants, namely the active compound EGCG which fights DNA damage from UV rays – a must have ingredient to protect skin from premature aging from the sun. Green tea is also rich in vitamins E, and C, and has anti-inflammatory and astringent properties. Green tea’s powerful active compound EGCG is also known to slow the breakdown of collagen and can help regenerate aging surface skin cells.
– This ‘butter’ is fat extracted from the African Shea tree nut and has anti-inflammatory properties which helps soothe, soften and moisturize your skin. Shea butter has high concentrations of fatty acids and vitamins which helps clear your skin of excess oil (sebum) while at the same time restoring moisture to your skin, locking it into your epidermis – the outer layer of skin.
Cucumber Fruit Extract
– We all can imagine the lady at the spa with a green face mask and cucumber slices on her eyes, but this miracle fruit is superfood for your skin. It soothes skin irritations and prevents water loss, as the extract is composed largely of proteins, lipids (your skin’s natural fats), vitamin C and a variety of moisturizing properties. It also has an astringent effect so it can relieve puffy skin – so although using cucumber slices on your eyes isn’t so crazy, using our cleanser would definitely have a better effect on your skin!
Bay Laurel Leaf Extract
– Bay leaves aren’t just used in cooking. These mighty leaves are a rich source of vitamin A and C, iron, potassium, calcium, and magnesium. Bay laurel leaves also have natural antiseptic and antibacterial properties – great for treating acne which occurs when oil (sebum) builds up in the sebaceous glands causing breakouts. So not only can bay laurel be used to treat acne, it can also bring down puffiness in the skin without causing the skin to lose any of its moisture.
Want to see the results for yourself? Visit our Testimonials or head to our product catalogue here to get the most powerful, scientifically proven skincare products and start your skin care journey with us today!